1. Garruk: Play both Angelic Blessing cards on the Skyhunter Skirmisher, then attack with it.
2. Elspeth: Play Threaten on Soul Warden to take it. Put Raging Goblin on the Table. Attack with all.
3. Garruk: Attack with all three Grizzly Bears, then wait for opponent to declare blockers. Then cast all three Giant Growths on a Grizzly Bear that is not being blocked by the 7/10 Wall of Wood. Then, use Elvish Piper's ability to play Roughshod Mentor.
4. Chandra: Cast Megrim from hand. Cast Ravenous Rats from hand. Attack with all your creatures.
5. Liliana: Cast Elvish Eulogist from hand. This creates one Elf Token (because of Lys Alana Huntsmaster). Cast Eyeblight's Ending targeting Nightmare. This creates One Elf token. Cast Elvish Warrior. This creates one Elf Token. Use Immaculate Magistrate's ability on Elven Riders making it 13/13. Attack with Elven Riders which is now unblockable; no flyers (Nightmare) nor walls.
6. Chandra: Use Prodigal Pyromancer's ability to deal one damage to Chandra. Cast Boomerang targeting Persuasion. Note: Persuasion is attached (enchanting) Prodigal Pyromancer. Cast Persuasion targeting Raging Goblin. Attack with Raging Goblin (Haste, Mountainwalk, 2/2) and Phantom Warrior.
7. Nissa: Cast Terror on Elvish Champion. Attack with everything. Use Flameblast Dragon's ability on your Sprouting Thrinax. Let x = 3. Your Thrinax dies, you get three new Saproling Tokens, consequently pumping up your attacking Saproling tokens to 6/6 each. Nessa blocks one of your Goblins and is defeated.
8. Liliana: Cast each Incinerate targeting Platinum Angel. Cast Rip-Clan Crasher from hand. Cast Sangrite Surge targeting Knight of the Skyward Eye. Note: If you try to cast Sangrite Surge before casting Rip-Clan Crasher, you might not get a mountain to use Brion's ability during the Attack phase as the CPU taps your lands randomly. Activate the ability of Knight of the Skyward Eye. Attack with everything except Brion Stoutarm. Liliana will try to kill your Knight with her Royal Assassin. Respond by using Brion's ability, choose the Knight, and toss the Knight (8/8) at Liliana. Because Liliana can only block one of your other two attacking creatures (1/1 and 2/2), she will sustain at least 1 damage for a total of at least 9 damage. However, for some reason she blocks the 1/1 so you will deal 10 damage instead.