Bronze trophies Alchemical Aspirations - Use alchemy to create an original ninja tool.
Apprentice Ninja - Beat the game on Easy Difficulty.
Bandit Buster - Leave no bandit alive.
Chimatsuri Sappo - Perform a Chimatsuri Sappo successfully.
Counter Puncher - Perform a Mikiri successfully.
Covert Ninja - A true ninja always goes unseen.
Cutie Kaede - Kaede is so cute! I wish I could play as her...
Familiar Faces - You met some familiar ninja from bygone days.
Flying the Night Skies - Use the Fukurou to fly.
Full-fledged Ninja - Beat the game on Normal difficulty.
Gears and Springs - I love wind-up toys!!
Grapple Hook King - Throw that grapple hook!!
Hard Worker - Complete all the tutorials.
Headhunter - Perform a Zankoku successfully.
Ichijo's Peace - View Ichijo's ending event.
Kazama is Never Satisfied - View Kazama's ending event.
Kihan's New Journey - View Kihan's ending event.
Killing Spree - Kill 2 enemies with a single Zankoku.
Mikiri Maestro - Find fortune in peril.
Ninja Initiation - Level up for the first time.
Ninja Tool Craftsman - Become a connoisseur of alchemical ninja tools.
Obsession - Finish Chapter 3.
One Flower - View the "One Flower" ending.
Person of Power - You gave it your all to wipe the enemy out.
Recovery Elixir Popper - Coming back from the brink of death is part of being a ninja.
Reflections - View the "Reflections" ending.
Reunion - Finish Chapter 2.
Salmon, Salmon, and More Salmon - You really like salmon, don't you?
Scattered Petals, Burning Petals - Finish Chapter 1.
Shuriken Sharpshooter - Prove the strength of the shuriken.
Sticky Fingers - Did you steal something?
The First Step - Complete the first mission succesfully.
The Only One I Love - Finish Chapter 4.
The Silencer - Silence every witness to your deeds.
The Zankoku One - Become a master of using Zankoku.
Two Flowers - View the "Two Flowers" ending.
Uzumbi Artisan - It's their fault for stepping on it.
Silver trophies Alchemical Genius - Create the symbol of an Alchemical Genius.
Assassin's Pedigree - Perform all the special Chimatsuri Sappo successfully.
First Class Ninja - Beat the game on Hard difficulty.
Gaga for Greens - Collect every type of weed.
Gecko Hunter - Collect every type of gecko.
Jack-of-All-Trades - Versatility is part of being a ninja.
King of the Beasts - Encounter a bear like none other.
Moneymaker - A true ninja also knows how to save.
Mushroom Village - Collect every type of mushroom.
Ninja Hunter - Every ninja must die.
Onigami - Become a master of using Chimatsuri Sappo.
Saint - A ninja loves all without bias.
Gold trophies Legendary Ninja - Beat the game on Deadly difficulty.
Plantinum trophy Shinobido Mastery - Earn all Bronze, Silver, and Gold trophies.
Follow these steps to create as many Thrifty Ninja scrolls (or any other scroll or item you cannot pick up) as desired:
1. Make two Thrifty Ninja scrolls by having any single component at 555.
2. Start a mission (reconnaissance type recommended) and go to a safe location.
3. Use one Thrifty Ninja scroll.
4. Activate the "Ragdoll" and "Item Eater" cheat codes.
5. Equip the other Thrifty Ninja scroll into your right or top inventory slots.
6. Press RIGHT or UP(depending on which inventory slot you selected) and the scroll will appear in Zen's hand. He will then raise his arm and eat the scroll.
7. Press RIGHT or UP again, but before Zen puts the scroll in his mouth, immediately press LEFT
8. If done correctly, Zen will fall down with a scroll in his hand, and the number of Thrifty Ninja scrolls in your inventory will increase by one.
9. Press X, SQUARE, TRIANLGE< or Left-analog stick DOWN to stand up.
10. Repeat steps 7 through 9 as many times as desired.